Pain Stripper Specials: On The Sixteenth Month....

8:43 PM 0 Comments


Oh, it's October again and I can sense some painful national holidays. First the November 1. It will be another reflections of yesterday gone far. Secondly the yuletide. Another ordinary season not just for me but also for my family. The cheers will be something bland to hear in your eardrums. It's still damn cold out there. You can see I'm still grieving for something lost. Walking on a cold rain, Or staring pointless at a gloomy afternoon when the streets seems in a stupor.


The pain is still there. How can I let it go quickly is impossible. But thanks anyway to some old friends especially the old friends. The brotherhood of Wacky Urban Gang.


Mom.

Mom is okay. She's strong to face mere difficulties a widow and a mother experienced in their trying times when their better half walk out of the building. Admitting I'm a "mama's boy", I'm happy to be under her wings. At least I belong to the last dying breed, not the usual "fifteen years old palang sira na ang buhay, chain smoker, heavy drinker, tambay ng bahay, basagulero ng bayan!". Thanks a lot mommy, we promise not to leave you at any cost, We will stay put and always together..

*****
January 14, 2008

If ever the good friends out there find me morose, maybe it is the reason to keep sane in this manic world only being blessed to have a meaningful life . I won't try to heat it up. I'm not a caveman to just bonk you in the head.
Moreover it's been three years auld acquaintances when you thought something hasn't changed. Am not. But the outlook in life. There are certain things to see in gray. There are things forbidden but not forgotten. Anyway thank you, It was a good show. Curtains down. No applause. No flowers. No ovation. No Shriek.
Please.

Michael Barcas

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: