"It's Time To Step Down And Leave..."

1:09 AM 0 Comments

God, here I go again. Crossed behind my past, deeds and confusion. I expecting the worst from all of these.

I have been living in the dark corner for far as I know, for disturbed by circumstances hard to take.

Forgive me, for all the missteps that I have done. thus, I am willing to face what will happen next...

It's very hard, humiliating, but I know, and you know how much I repent so much for this for along time.

May I have some peace, I seek refuge. Let them be enlightened. I'd hope that there's a sunrise after all.


Maybe, I really need to get up at the back of the bus, and just left...

Michael Barcas

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: