Plans, Botched or Realized

7:34 PM 0 Comments


God, our lives are now half eaten by the calendar and minding our lives amidst this global crisis made us glum.
But us Filipinos are the most flexible people in the planet. We can still laugh, party even our "pulutan" are chicharon or Boy Bawang and the priceless grin we have in our face.
July, particularly are full of hectics and god damned thesis writing, axe murderer exams to maximize our potentials. (?)
I have plans of getting more relaxation despite my billfold is stinking because it only had are
family photos and yellowed business cards. (Amulets too!)
Our plan, The Wacky Urban Gang (Philmar C.S is currently in the North.) is to attend a VIP party of a popular men's magazine but we shot down it because of economic reasons. Mark Anthony E. Dejaresco and I decided to concentrate for our double natal day celebration on the 19th of the month of Juky 2k8.
I have plans of joining a collegiate writing contest of the country's oldest basketball association and I needed to think about thrice because of expectations of the fact that I am a son of the respected sports editor and writer. (His shoes are too big for me.)
And if everything goes according to the plan, I have to resort again into seclusion, satisfied and happy as a clam stucked, barnacle solitude.

Michael Barcas

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: