Surviving Tubercle Bacilli and Hassles

10:25 PM 0 Comments

Shit. This life, riding high then shot down. But thanks God, I am indeed a survivor.
Tubercle Bacilli, how sweet. Thanks for almost vanishing my dreams and career. Ha! Think you can win eh? (Losers)

Updates. What the hell I'm going to spurt in this note? My Facebook? Farmville? Like this? That?
huh, the banality of short sighted happiness. Online and all that bits and bytes.

Good thing the brotherhood of Wacky Urban Gang never fails. We still catching up every once in a while.And that's priceless! Mark Anthony and Benjie, you can have the best of both worlds with these two guys. Cheers to WUG's 10th Anniversary 2008-2010 celebration!

Girls! Girls! Girls! I'm not as hot as Elvis pelvis, as gentle crooner Sinatra, or a vampire, a sorcerer, the shit *bleep* brothers (ungas braders, that's a clue! hehe!)

I have met wonderful girls, but my social anxiety disorder is killing me, so I cannot able to boost my ego to woo anyone of them!

Haist. The life of getting up and down. Best bet. We survived this year 2009. So give something to our Lord Jesus Christ, and please don;t call him with just BRO!!!!

Kaya tayo minamalas dahil BRO lang ang tawag natin sa kanya! Hayup ka Santino!

The Wacky Urban Gang

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: